The QEP Topic Selection and Development committee are broadly representative of the GSU community. They consist of students, faculty, staff, and administrators and include representatives from all colleges involved in undergraduate education.
The tasks of the committee include
- Informing members of GSU community about the QEP development process
- Soliciting and encouraging QEP topic proposals
- Facilitating input and discussion regarding possible QEP topics
- Evaluating QEP topic proposals in the context of relevant university data
- Making recommendations for the QEP topic to the Reaffirmation Leadership Team
The QEP Development Committee is responsible for preparing the full Quality Enhancement Plan.